1441314 662452340444711 447782857 n small

Real Estate Negotiators Course

Date: 28th May 2015 
Time: 1:30pm – 5pm
Venue: 11A Jalan Kenari 6 Bandar Puchong Jaya.

Mother's Day promotion 
Early bird price ( now till 27/5/2015)
RM 30 for 1 ticket
RM 100 for 3 ticket
Normal price: RM 323

Hurry Up !!! 
Contact Sandra 0167842680

Many Realtors dream of the’ Perfect Close’ but no one has yet to grasp it. This illusive technique or skill has generally been discussed but never fully understood. Many struggle when they come faced with an enquiry that comes with the many questions or objections. The truth of the matter is that, as a Realtor, not every Deal use the same closing techniques. Most will require different approaches.
Are you one of the many Realtors who has lost deals because you ‘failed to close’ or ‘could not close’ the deal? There are many elements in the ‘Art of Closing’. There are many techniques, many situations to match and many criteria to recognize. Come and learn the most important part of your deal.

WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN

1. Technique to close a case smoothly.
2. Skills to apply during closing.
3. Preparation for pre-closing, during closing and post-closing.
4. Sell value as a negotiator to your customer, not service.

This Course will cover 4 important topics related to the Real Estate Business. They are:
1. Mindset of top negotiators.
2. “Do” and “Do Not” during closing.
3. Introduction to Sale Cycle.
4. Price vs. Value

Speaker : Mr Fan Yea Jye

No.1 Malaysia R.E.N. GURU
Formulated Real Estate Sale Cycle
Created Successful R.E.N. Formula
Founder of THE PROPERTY EXPERT 
BOVAEA certified CPD Speaker
iproperty.com.my seminar speaker
propertyguru.com.my seminar speaker

22 years of training experience
17 years of real estate industry experience
4 years trained more than 140 property agents who earned more than ten thousands of commission every month

For registration: Fill in this forms or give us a call http://goo.gl/forms/013PGz8Y2b

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

Hi Sandra, If my colleague also want can i just provide u details? I click your google form but is a bit confuse on the date ....kindly advice..

Aaa logo main small

Sandra,
is the early bird prices still available?

For prop 001 small

Residents of damansara perdana do not want the damansara segment of Dash to be built through in damansara perdana. What do u think?

Aaa logo main small

in my opinion the link will not benefit the damansara perdana residents as it does not serve any purpose for them as there already have access to LDP and Penchala Link. it will increase traffice as there will be flows in from Puncak Alam and Denai Alam. this will be beneficial for commercial as business crowd will increase, but will be a nightmare for residents of the area.

in terms of property prices, it will be affected in the downwards motion. being so near to the highway, it will cause noise and dust pollution