Whatsapp
Img 5409 small

Which agency is doing e-property selling, e-recruitment and e-training now?

Would like to explore further and ready for my PEA practical after MCO.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Untitled design small

Hi Nic

I am from IQI Realty and next Monday, 20th April 2020  there is a Webinar by invitation, which is in English. How do I get in touch you to personally invite you to join and more details can be shared to you? Do let me know as shared earlier and I am sharing again, you can contact me by my mobile at 0133903163 if you are interested to do a zoom session so that I can better understand further on what you would be looking for in long term. Looking forward to you contacting me

Photo  26  small

@6011_3531_5354 Hello Nic Ngoi, I am a registered real estate agent and co-founder of Foreward Realty Sdn Bhd - E(1)1909.

For a start you may want to watch all the previous webinars conducted by MIEA free of charge for the practitioners, PEAs, REAs and the public during this MCO period. These webinars are recorded and can be reviewed from MIEA official facebook page. They are still conducting new live webinars at Zoom on a daily basis;except Sundays, sometimes twice a day at 10am and 3 pm on different topics and from different speakers.  You will need to provide your mobile contact to obtain the invitation and get the Zoom ID to attend live. Thank you.

On another note, our company has been able to obtain many bookings for developers' projects via social media, e-marketing and virtual presentations and tours.As for the secondary sub-sale market, our prospect buyers still requested to view the properties physically after the MCO is lifted.

David Wong (License No. E2097)                                                                                  Mobile: +60193330573                                                                                                  Foreward Realty Sdn Bhd - E(1)1909

61320 small

(Pos in telah dikeluarkan oleh admin PropSocial disebabkan oleh kandungan yang tidak berpatutan atau spam)

20200413 174401 small

hi  mr David Wong & ms Ruby

when you have online zoom or fb can contact me to join

my contact:012-235 8202

all the best wish good day