Website
P  2c3e50 small

Would like to do a simple survey - which is the top property website in our country. The one that u visited most frequently??

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

Mine is Mudah.

1601139 10152045012567807 754699745 n small

Overall, i think is still the Dai Gor - iproperty.com.my. Secondly is propertyguru the follow by muday.my

Proposocial is another kind of unique portal not just property news, listing but also a platform for us to exchange ideas and advice.

Don't you guts think so?

Starcity logo small

mudah, propertyguru, propwall

P  2c3e50 small

It seems that propertyguru is quite popular, I have not really visited this site, will check it out.

Zikri white small

In terms of finding owner leads for us agents mudah is the most useful for me.

R  8e44ad small

I think the leading property website is still iProperty followed by Mudah.

Pic small

there are 2 more actually...

propwall (which is owned by Star Media Group Berhad)

as well as http://www.theedgeproperty.com.my/ (The Edge Property Malaysia) 

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

www.freemanwooestate.com :) use this platform advertise....thanks!

Pic small

hahahahaha 

why not try mine too?? 

http://hunter.ronaldsoo.com/

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

lolz ! everyone also sharing their own property platform here xD

Pic small

hahahahah Nicholas... I am just trying to get along with the crowd joining them, does not really mean to advertise.. 

hahaha, i think it's still okay...give exposure to everyone, now buyers have more choices xD 

Pic small

true true... but each of us have different specialization and area if you ask me lah.... we can be master of all tricks :)

Zikri white small

You can visit my website too www.hartanahzico.com :)

As an investor and an agent however, these sites are the best for me:

1. Propwall to get a gauge of the property and the area

2. The Edge Property to get technical data i.e maps and reference price

3. Mudah its the easiest place to find below market properties

My no 1 site to get real raw information is Lowyat. There were times that I wanted to buy or have booked a property that I did not due to the information you get from there.

Kate chew small

Mudah is good for low end properties say from RM300k and below. iProperty and Propertyguru are getting really expensive now and not to say effective. I rather use Propwall. Don't like Durian Property, they took agents' listings without their consent. Yes, although it's free service to us, but that's still not right.

Pic small

oh not to mentioned durian property the viewing system on your ads are totally not correct.... imagine that i have listing advertised not even 2 days i have 500 plus view... way above average..

ohh @kate_chew ? how they took agent's listing without their consent? I thought every listing need a registered user on their platform to post it up @@

P  2c3e50 small

never heard of durian property, will check it out .... what a name!

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 http://durianproperty.com.my

all these portal really think agent are making big big money each and everyone charge RM 900 to RM 2k per year advertising cost to agent... ... very very sien

that's really so expensive, I think rookie agent sure can't afford that !! somemore as mentioned, all those fake views , that's terrible..but seems like quite lot of agents using them

20150527 023646 1 small

1) iproperty (since the are pioneer in online property adv)

2) propertyguru

3) propwall - i like them as hv prop info, buyers/tenants lists althou some are fakes

4) mudah - heard from other agents good for rental markets

5) propsocial - new, gaining momentum althou hv glitch need to iron out

6) theedgeproperty

P  2c3e50 small

For those of u who has not tried durian********.com.my, u can forget about it. Don't waste your time.

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 ya... i totally give up on the durian********* site long ago... time waster and even the data i posted up is being manipulated.

Jn profile picture small

I-Property , Propertyguru , Propwall , Mudah.my wwould be the most popular property websites most people are visiting when looking for properties. 

hahahha lolz ! this durian ****** seems very bad reputation ahh

Pic small

@virspirit 

well you still can find stuff lah... 

the search engine is still working properly

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

lelong.com.my?

Pic small

Lelong can only advertise property for sale not so much on rental and auction property

Ivy s cover photo small

I Property is more user friendly. 

Starcity logo small

Is anybody using this website?

http://propertypricetag.com/

Ivy s cover photo small

How user friendly is this website? 

Pic small

quite simple to use ... just tried it out :) 

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, should ask Tony Fernandez to venture into this property portal industry and make it.. "now everyone can advertise cheap cheap"  

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011.... hahahahhaa there are many portal that many can advertise for "FREE" but many misleading ads in it.

our board BO**A are only interested in catching those probation agents and those agent who did not comply to the regulations set by the Board (which some are pretty sad to say outdated regulations)

and never interested in making any enforcement to tackle those "Illegal Agent or so called Brokers in the Market" 

many of the bad reputation or Con-Man arise from those so called Illegal Agent / Brokers that is not attached to any Realtor 

and to the public the perception would be "Those Property Agent lo!" 

in an actual fact those are not even property agent by profession...

Photo  26  small

The following are some of the property websites besides Proposocial:-

1. propertyguru.com.my

2. connect.starproperty.my

3. www.edgeprop.my

4. www.mudah.my

5. www.iproperty.com.my

6. www.estate123.com

7. www.durianproperty.com,my

8. propertypricetag.com

9. www.propertyqueen.com.my

10.www.dotproperty.com.my

11.malaysiapropertysearch.net

Img 5409 small

usually will type the property name in condo and see which website pop up

C  16a085 small

imo there are too many choices of property portal in malaysia. Most of it failed to capture enough visitors 

Jonathan de ho half body small

iprop mudah propertyguru

Zarifi profile pics 02  c  small

@jdh can I post my land's listing in land sale matter? (in http://landsalemalaysia.com/)

@zarifi can call me 012-3760864 we can chit chat on that

Passport size picture ngoi small

@henry because there is not much campaign or loyalty reward to motivate customers who make the deal with agent in respective portal. basically base on google search engineer pop up to channel the leads. 

S  e67e22 small

FYI, there are few famous property listings portal in the "Listing" tab of the App

Free Android App for download >>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=syncteq.propertycalculatormalaysia <<<  

Free, simple and user-friendly tools that can instantly give you an all-in-one overview in just a few clicks. Simplifies property financial calculation easily when you're researching an investment property!

Summary of all features:
★ Mortgage loan, estimate entry cost, price/ area & simplified investment analysis - (pre/ new launch/ subsale)
★ On/ off for first time home buyer rebates
★ Generate amortization schedule table
★ Extra payments - helps buyer understand how to save interest by increase monthly repayments
★ Debt service ratio (DSR) & loan eligibility - (auto calculate EPF, SOCSO, EIS, & PCB)
★ Compare loans & entry costs side by side
★ Mortgage refinancing calculator
★ Valuation fee calculator
★ Legal fees & stamp duty calculator - (purchaser/ vendor)
★ Real property gain tax (RPGT) calculator
★ Tenancy agreement calculator
★ Balance release (SPA) calculator
★ Liquidated Ascertained Damages (LAD) calculator
★ Affordability calculator
★ Rental yield (RY) calculator
★ Return on investment (RoI) calculator
★ Cash-on-cash return (CoCR) calculator
★ Share property info
★ Appointment checklist
★ Get legal fees breakdown quotation from panel lawyer firm
★ Malaysia's property terms and glossary
★ BR, BLR, and Indicative effective lending rates from Bank Negara Malaysia
★ Resources - collection of some useful articles related to property eg:
- understand what should do before buy;
- timeline of purchasing a property;
- incentives for home buyers;
- & many more.
★ Consolidated popular property listing website for reference, help user save up phone's storage from downloading abundance of apps
★ Notes and source references are provided for better understanding on how the figure is generated
★ Share result easily with anyone by email, SMS and other social sharing platforms available on user's phone
★ The calculations have also been tested against almost all available mortgage calculators we could find
★ We'll update the App regularly to serve you better

PCMY - Property Calculator Malaysia is currently free to use and download. If you find the App is helpful, we would appreciate if you can rate us on Google Play Store. Thank you.  

@seanlow31  Only for Android? 

S  e67e22 small

@jdh ya only android as of now... 

Passport size picture ngoi small

@syncteq downloaded. going to try out for more details. 

Can Check here as well:

Malaysia Property Investment Group with New Project Launch and News Updates - http://www.mpighome.com/

Land Sale Matter - http://landsalemalaysia.com/

Property Tips & review - https://www.letsbuypropertymalaysia.com/

11567082021883853729 small

is currently mudah is a bit quiet, right?

Img 20180903 081357 small

Most frequently visited property portal by me are :
1. iproperty
2. propertyguru

3. Mudah.my

4. propsocial

5. edgeproperty

Ivy s cover photo small

Most of my leads come from Prop Guru, I Prop and Mudah. Not sure what is the reason some of the property platforms seem to appear on the first page of Google Search but HARDLY produce any lead from the advertisements posted. Perhaps respective property platforms need to conduct their own research to find out the issue behind it and resolve those issues, otherwise, real estate agents will just "Touch and Go" despite free posting being given. No traffic means no business. 

19f179f5 1d5b 4c11 8859 f26ef985e0ca small

Cheaper than propertyguru

Df6b9385 ee74 4e69 a77e 245920b00a57 small

Property guru, iproperty and mudah most of the time.. if you looking at the trafic, property guru is still no 1 followed by iproperty, mudahz propsocial  and so on

90f80951 e6bd 491d a363 8533bae6d49f small

Most frequently visited property portal by me are :
1. iproperty
2. propertyguru

3. Mudah.my

4. propsocial

5. edgeproperty

6. carousell

Photo1647952274 small

property guru always lead google Engine search

T  8e44ad small

@ppnnkk2011 The top must be Propertyguru lo... Ha Ha ..

if anyone have some interested about financing also can add friend with me at facebook, I will share some news or mortgage / property knowledge to social

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551618500584