Flipping houses like a boss propsocial 5
Logo3 small

对于房产行家来说,炒房普通不过,有些经纪认为这可以让人过着奢华生活,他们也视之为快速致富的手段。

但对于许多好奇新手来说,就是低价买高价卖的过程。我们在之前一篇文章讨论过,这概念乍听是很简单,但是现实上如何运用?

但是有经验的房产投资客会予以否定。他们真的要低价入市时,也是三思,事实上他们是做了周长的研判后才入场的。

一、房产的周边环境

如今有许多新项目都会被描绘成高端大气,例如有附加宽阔泳池,就吸引到投资新丁趋之若鹜了。但最终发现碰壁了,皆因项目所处之位置,要成为一个旺区根本妄想。而策略性地点就非常关键了。到底如何判断是策略性地点?

其实你就以居民角度去思考问题。想像你买了这房产后,在这里起居饮食,对投资者也是无误的。如果你是居民,你需要哪种设施来满足日常所需?便利店或杂货店、娱乐休闲、学校或医院、食肆、菜市场或公共交通等因素,多不胜数。

你也可以以学院生、年轻的上班族、中年生意人、母亲及年轻夫妇的假想身份来设想,那么就可以幇助你瞄准要找哪些市场,这些自觉性将协助到你如何投资房产。

最理想的房产投资是,具备策略性的组合条件而迎合到一般客户的需求。如果房产地段优越,要转手就易如反掌了。

二、装修与家具

其实,大部份买家都比较喜欢至少是部份装修的半成品房,不论你的炒房攻略是什么。但是,最好是选置该些精装修或部份装修的成品房,那就可以减轻你的负担,特别是若你想要租客马上就拎包入住。如果是毛坯房(即如同空壳而没有任何装修的空屋),就至少安装最基本的如电灯、风扇、空调或其他认为必须的铺装。

但要注意的是,如果你是投资在实惠价位的房产,你最好不要过度投资在装修,免得荷包大出血。做为明智的投资者,最好是花小财来赚大钱,而不是花大钱赚小财。

三、财务持有力

简单而言,这就是财力,就是当一个房产投资者在买屋后,是否能财力去应对任何不测,而继续持有房产。房产投资者即使是买跌不买涨,要等到高价位时才卖出,但也得应付每月的房贷供款。在买屋前,要考虑到是否找到租客来支付供款。有些时候,投资者忽略了财力来续航投资,特别是如何招架突如其来的风险。

其实有不少投资客面对买房后无法出租,或是脱手,为时可能几个月,甚至是几年,以致空置房产而弃之不顾。届时要清理与重新翻修时又是另一笔费用。

四、买跌不买涨

炒房最重要的是买跌不买涨,如果你是在房价高位买入,你只是蚀本吃亏。每位房产投资者都有自己的一套来鉴别房产是否低于市价而值得下手购买,他们都是由低学起,之后累积知识,简而言之,一步一脚印!

首先,去巡视与鉴别房产所处的城镇与社区,有些房产社区的资料可在 PropSocial 的网站找到。你也可以透过经纪与发展商查询公寓与有地住宅的价位。或许可以联络估价师来查悉市场行情与价位走势。总之要有耐性,因为这过程可能耗时几个月。所以这是看个人能力如何是否学得快,学得精,才能掌握房产投资之道。

值得注意的是,可以深入探问增值空间,以每平方尺均价或是租金回报率来研审。你可以向估价师来查问,因为很多房屋经纪一问三不知或是无法提供准确的估价,而市场估价师就是有知识而持牌的专业人士,以提供准确而实用的信息。问对人,你才知道不会走冤枉路。

总结

要讨论炒房是没完没了的,不同的项目都各有所长也各有所短。但万变不离其宗,基本调是走不远的。你也可以找位资深行家当师傅来指点迷津,特别是在艰难时刻要如何守住房产,或是如何炒房来卖。

你是否是炒房行家?有什么心得的话,在留言栏与我们一起分享吧!

(Translated by: Clark Kee, 14th Feb 2018)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

When investors consider to flip a property in the short term. If there a way to get away with the RPGT imposed by the government?

Own dp small

Hmm, there's RPGT will be inposed for less than 5 years property. Will the flipping works and moeny enough to roll for doing so?

If the property was bought during construction period, I believe it adds to the 5 years holding period. The RPGT 5 years is calculated from the SnP date, or the date the property is inherited to you. 

Please correct me if mistaken.  

Img 6323 small

@domng Yes, you are right. Is based on SNP date.

Img 6323 small

Actually there's a way, change name of the SNP or so called "disposal between real family members". 

Just my own opinion, change name to your youngest sons/daughter (18 years old and above, not working or still studying), or eldest parent. Then if you have money you can roll it again with buying another property while still holding this property to gain more.

Or if you don't really mind of paying RPGT, just go ahead for another unit. OR, you just earn not more than 10% from your disposal price (OR RM10k per transaction or which is higher), then you are exempted from RPGT. By the way, everyone get exempted for RPGT once in a lifetime, plan wisely, get exempt for the most profitable one instead of like for property below RM1million.

C  16a085 small

normally construction will take 3-4 years. u just have to hold another 1 or 2 years after signing the SPA to avoid RPGT. 

C  16a085 small

Yet, if you are in urgent need of cash, you can apply for the one-time exemption of RPGT, but take note that u can only apply it once in your lifetime, u cant regret after that

@henry 

How does RPGT exemption apply to joint owner of properties? If there are 4 person co-owning a property and wish to apply for an exemption, does it mean all 4 person need to use up the once in your lifetime exemption? 

Img 6323 small

@domng No, RPGT exemption is only eligible for an individual owned property only. In order to apply for an exemption, the applicant must show that:

the private residence is owned and occupied by an individual; andthe certificate of fitness for occupation or the Certificate of Completion & Compliance has been issued for that private residence.

It must be noted this exemption only applies to individuals. It does not apply if the private residence is owned by a company.

Img 6323 small

@domng i assume by 4 person joint, it should be under company name is it?

If it is joint name of you and your spouse ,then both of you can only enjoy the tax exemption only once. But, if you both take loans separately and individually, you both can then enjoy the tax exemption as individuals, which is twice.  

Img 20180903 081357 small

AS always,  Flippers will buy low and sell high .

@windzneom 

Thanks for the explanation.

Do you know what is the maximum number of joint owners for a property?

Img 6323 small

@wilymn3 there is always a BUT. BUT depends on market price thou. haha

Img 6323 small

@domng normally maximum is two person if is spouse/family. But if want more than two person, can be joint under a company which is established more than 2 years. 

However, in between these co-proprietors must make an agreement stated that  shares are equally hold or anyone is taking higher share on this particular property, otherwise the interest of the co-proprietor who claims to have a bigger share is not protected

K  c0392b small

In order to do flipping, the purchase must be a cash buy? If I newly purchase a hse by loan, can I flip? Will the loan lock in period affect this? 

@kuvan0671 

Technically speaking, if your "flipping earnings" is more than the RGPT and Bank Lockin penalty... i don't think it matters if bought by cash or by bank loan

Img 6323 small

Agreed with Dominic. Nope, i don't think you can earn if you sell out a newly purchase house. It can't even cover your RPGT.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thank you for your great sharing