Screen shot 2015 08 19 at 10.06.01 am
 061  img 5963 small

A woman was raped after an armed intruder broke into her house in Kajang Utama here.

Screen shot 2015 08 19 at 10.06.01 am large

In the 11.30am incident, the victim was home alone when the suspect, believed to be a man aged between 28 and 30, broke into her house through the kitchen roof on Saturday.

Kajang OCPD Asst Comm Willey Richard said the suspect threatened the woman with a knife. "The victim was in her room when she heard a person ringing the doorbell several times, but she chose to ignore him as she did not know who the person was.

Screen shot 2015 08 19 at 10.12.02 am large

"Five minutes later, the victim was shocked to see that the man in her room. He tied her hands behind her back before raping her," he said. The victim immediately called a relative about the incident after the suspect left. ACP Willey said the man carted away with three rings, five necklaces, an earring, a handphone and RM70. Prior to the incident, the suspect had told a guard that he needed to enter the residential area to repair a faulty telephone line. Police have released a photofit of the man based on the victim's description. The man is believed to be tall, tan and was wearing a grey pants and T-shirt at the time of the incident.

(Reference: http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/08/17/Rapist-enters-house-through-roof/)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Guinea pig small

Oh, my house has an alarm sensor in the roof. :) It was quite common at one point in the past, there was a story of a teenager who was raped and murdered in her room while her parents were asleep in the next room. Escaped scott free too. Because the opening from the roof into the house was in her bedroom.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

economic is down! everyone desperate to get money and do illegal stuff !

E  27ae60 small

Heh heh. I agree. My neighbour just got their house renovated, it looks like a prison cell now. LOL. Their house is only about 3,500 square feet big, and has 14 CCTV cameras. xD

Own pic small

Omg..hope the lady get well soon. Thats one of the Pros stay in Condo/Apartment, "Condo/Apartment's security versus Landed house's security".