Nervous about buying your first home? Want to consolidate all commitments and get extra cash? Get excited instead! Step into your dream home and replace your home appliances with Harvey Norman and stand a chance to win a share of accumulated prizes up to RM700,000 with Bank Islam’s My Dream Home Campaign 3.0!

Complete your new / existing home by winning Harvey Norman home appliances and big cash prizes. Imagine getting a new home or refinancing your existing home and being rewarded with prizes that add even more value to your home purchase.

Don't let the overwhelming process of buying / refinancing a home hold you back. Now you can take advantage of this campaign and make your property purchase / refinancing more worthwhile. Bank Islam offers affordable and easy-to-understand home financing/refinancing plans with competitive rates and margins of financing bundled up with all the amazing prizes below!

A total of 33 lucky winners will receive each of the following:

- Grand Prize: RM200,000 cash prize and RM50,000 worth of Harvey Norman home appliances
- 1st Runner Up Prize: RM70,000 cash and Harvey Norman Home Appliances worth RM30,000
- 2nd Runner Up Prize: RM30,000 cash and Harvey Norman Home Appliances worth RM20,000
- Quarterly Prizes: (30 total winners/10 winners every quarter) : RM10,000 cash each

But that's not all. Early bird customers will also get exclusive free gifts! (while stock lasts)

How to Join:

All you have to do is apply for Bank Islam Baiti Home Financing-i or Wahdah Home Refinancing-i during the campaign period from 24 March 2023 to 31 December 2023.

To be eligible for the campaign, you must be a new applicant for Baiti Home Financing-i or Wahdah Home Refinancing-i with a minimum financing amount of RM250,000 (including MRTT/MLTT, HOT, etc). The financing or refinancing application must be applied, approved, and accepted during the campaign period.

Each customer can only win one prize throughout the campaign period. So if you’re wondering how you can boost your winning chances, all you have to do is gain more Eligibility Units (EU). The winners will be selected randomly based on their EU using the Bank’s Generic Draw Engine, and one EU is assigned to each customer who fulfils the eligibility criteria above. To learn how to gain more EU and increase your chances of winning, please refer to the terms and conditions

Seize this opportunity to turn your ideal home into a reality and become one of the lucky winners. Don't wait, take action now and win big!

To apply, please key in your details at https://ezxcess.bankislam.com.my/leads/hfaprop or visit any of the nearest Bank Islam branch today!

(1st June 2023)