R  8e44ad small

I live in a condo in cheras, and there have been cat loitering around common area more frequently recently. have reached out to management but no action was taken. for past few months, the cat came infront of my house to pee, and I also have video evidence of that.

I spoke to the security guard, they say they will look out, but they say they cannot do anything because it's owner's pet, and not wild-cat. I called up DBKL bilik gerakan, but I was being told "Condo, tak jaga"...

What can I really do?

This is one of the issue only. I have a few more issues, and until now I cannot resolve.. :(

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 20180903 081357 small

Even in landed residential areas , this issue is also the hot topics in group chats. Seriously, the onus is on the pet owners to look after their cat and confine them to their own boundry , And for the management should'nt they take action based on the premise that "pets should not be allowed to roam freely and if the pets causes nuisance to the neighbourhood , then penal action should be taken against the unit owner.

T  e67e22 small

According to By-Law 14 in the Third Schedule of the Strata Management (Maintenance & Management) Regulations 2015, residents of high-rise buildings are allowed to keep pets as long as their pets do not cause annoyance or a nuisance or pose health risks to other residents in the property.

You did not state if you submitted formal complaints to the management and COB.
If you have not done so, submit to get their official reply.

You can pursue the case with the Strata Managem,ent Tribunal if there is not resolved as you have the law on your side.