C  16a085 small

What's your view on this concept? I'm quite interested in this concept, any existing project implementing this? Mind introduce?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Me agents pic small

yes , i understand about GRR process ....thanks ya .

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

Law has pointed out the GRR right on the point.

Whatever about GRR it can pretty much be sum up as a ponzi scheme of the property market. Except, you actually invested much more money in it, but at the end of the day you didn't lose anything as you still own the property. 

And it's interesting to find out who are the one offering you the GRR? What are the track record of these companies offering GRR?

Anyhow, if you really looking into a property and you are interested in getting it, you can ignore whatever package that's offer as part of the marketing strategy. 

".......... it's the fundamental potential of the property itself that you need to study and that's going to really GUARANTEE you for long term."-@Lawyongseinlawyongsein

A  2c3e50 small

Yes correct. Having said that, it's best for you to read the SPA (developer) and GRR Agreement (usually this is between you and the developer's appointed management company) before you sign on the dotted line. Some GRR Agreement/Package may come with leaseback term too.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@henry thanks for sharing