Klangtoll
P  2c3e50 small

Wef from today 15 Oct 2015, almost all toll-roads in Klang valley is going to increase toll fees. The quantum of the increase is ridiculously high .... some increase is almost 100%! If your house is located within these toll-roads and u have to pay toll fees twice a day and everyday, u can imagine the additional cost living that u are going to incur. If u can avoid choosing properties in areas that you have to pay toll each time u go out from your house. Even though the cost of the toll is very cheap now, it will become very expensive in the future. Our Malaysia system is very "unique", there is no end to the toll and the price will keep going up. For sure, toll rates will go up faster than your property price (in percentage)...

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20151 idli05a 01 ph119553 small

In the end people will still pay for toll like it or not, we might think that people wouldn't not take the toll hence less traffic, so why not just pay for the convenience to skip the traffic. If everyone thought the same, it'll technically be a cycle. How much toll payment do you guys pay each month??!

061  img 5963 small

I know someone who stays in Subang and works in KL, she pays RM250-+ per month for toll alone.

Some places for example like SMART tunnel, you'll have to pay RM3 and still get caught in the traffic.

Well, I guess we don't have a choice and we know that :(

P  2c3e50 small

Easily RM200/mth for toll alone...

061  img 5963 small

Thankfully my office is 10 mins away without toll :)